Overcoming Mental Blocks for Confidence and Success- The Transformative Leader Podcast Episode

Today I’m pleased to share with you an awesome conversation that Amir Ghannad and I had on The Transformative Leader Podcast. Amir is a leadership development specialist with over three decades of hands-on experience in leadership and organizational development, and the author of The Transformative Leader.  Amir transitioned from his corporate career to his leadership […]

Entrepreneur Excellence- Luminary Interview

Steve Dailey from Achievement Bridge has a gift for catalyzing others, and helping them find a a new, productive mindset and a lifetime of best achievements. He uses that gift through his coaching practice where he  has worked with with aspiring Olympic athletes, start-up entrepreneurs, seasoned business leaders and an amazing array of ambitious high […]

Breaking Mental Blocks- Learning From Others Podcast Episode

Damon Burton is a husband and father of three. He is also an accomplished business man who has been featured on Forbes, Entrepreneur, BuzzFeed, USA Weekly, spoken at conferences, and has optimized websites for INC5000 companies, NBA teams, and businesses featured on Shark Tank. I love Damon’s podcast  Learning From Others because it gives listeners  […]

Content Confidence- Leveraging Thought Leadership Podcast Episode

Peter Winick is the CEO and founder of Thought Leadership Leverage, and the Leveraging Thought Leadership​ podcast. I was pleased to be able to join him as he explores the state of the thought leadership business. For the past two decades Peter has helped individuals and organizations build and grow revenue streams through designing and […]

Wonder Women Unite- Episode with Sheila Lewis

Sheila Lewis is a formidable woman who has had a  fascinating career. She worked with huge companies like Quaker Oats and Visa before she decided to create her own business. The business she built turned into a multi-billion-dollar company, and as a business strategist, she has helped over 200 businesses- from Fortune 500 and mid-cap […]

Neuroplasticity, The Science Behind Rapidly Rewiring Your Brain

I was recently asked about how my 30-Day Rapid RewiringTM program actually works to help clients overcome fears, phobias, depression and so much more. So I’ve let my inner science geek answer the question… #scienceiscool #geekincognito #brainpower #useitorloseit #somedaystartsnow Good News! You can powerfully use your brain each day to enhance your life, even as you get older. Bad […]

The Success Chronicles Guest Appearance

Chip Baker is a Teacher/Coach, Author, Motivational Speaker and Life Coach. He has a series on his youtube channel called “Chip Baker- The Success Chronicles” where he talks with people about their path to success. He shares the stories for inspiration and motivation. It was wonderful to talk with Chip and discuss my career and […]

The 95-5% Rule

Did you know that your subconscious mind is responsible for 95% of your brains processing power beyond your conscious awareness? Which leaves the other 5% for your conscious, critical thinking on a daily basis. That’s pretty incredible when you consider that throughout your waking hours, all that working, talking, planning, creating that you’re doing is […]