with Michele's inspiring talks.
Get ready to inspire and reinvigorate your teams, expand your thinking and raise your spirits!
No matter the audience, I can help boost business and lift spirits with any of my keynote addresses and programs. These motivational, customized presentations empower audiences with new skills that can be put to use immediately.
“Amazing – Seriously. The best personal and professional team development program I’ve done since the CTI leadership program in 2006. I have been hungry to find a process that would grow me and our team in a new and different way that made sense. 5 Stars!”
Dr. Deanna Vansickel-Staudt
Director of Global Leadership & People | Home Instead
Let me share with you how I can bring my unique combination of entrepreneurial experience, intuitive insights and Rapid Rewiring Expertise to enhance your event.
Program lengths vary from 60 minutes to full day programs and can be customized for your group. For more information about any of the topics below or to discuss creating a customized talk for your event or team, contact me today.
• Alameda County Office of Education
• American Association of University Women (AAUW)
• American Business Women’s Association (ABWA)
• Association of Professional Landscape Designers of California (APLD)
• Berkeley (CA) Chamber of Commerce
• Business Network International (BNI)
• California GEAR UP
• California Healthy Kids & After School Resource Center
• California Landscape Contractor’s Association (CLCA)
• California PTA
• eWomen Network
• General Assembly
• Golden Gate Association of Health Underwriters (GGAHU)
• Green Festival Expo
• International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP)
• Marcus and Millichap Commercial Real Estate Investments Services
• Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services
• National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO)
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
• Northern California Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Rally
• National Council for Community and Education Partnerships (NCCEP)
• Port of Oakland
• RT Fisher Educational Enterprises
• Secondary School Assessment Test Board (SSATB)
• SHRM Leadership Development Forum
• Small Business Administration, Experience Unlimited
• University of California, Berkeley – Society of Women Engineers
• South Bay Women’s Conference
• Ventura County Association of Health Underwriters
• University of San Diego – Women in Higher Education Leadership Summit
• University of Nebraska Extension
• YEAR UP
“From the two-day customized program that Nectar Consulting created for my entire team, we have learned the power and value of deepening relationships with colleagues and co-workers by better understand each others unique strengths, talents and compelling Why. It has given us a way to be more open and real with each other which has lowered our stress levels, increased our productivity and is really enhancing our results!”
Ingrid Merriwether • CEO, Merriwether & Williams Insurance Services
“Our company contracted with Nectar Consulting to provide professional development training for our diverse staff. With their training, guidance and insightful activities, our staff enhance their ability to communicate with each other, as well as with a variety of clients. The training enhanced the cohesiveness of our team and helped us establish processes and guidelines for working with each other more effectively.
Specifically, Michele’s guidance enable us to identify and utilize the talents of each member to produce a more efficient work environment. The strategies and engaging activities she utilized proved to be especially effective and enhanced the development of our least experienced staff members and those new to our field. Her professionalism throughout and the group coaching that followed the initial team training was awesome. We look forward to working with Michele and her team again in the future.”
Monique August, MSW
Executive Director | Choose College Educational Foundation